Report NEP-AGE-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Rosnick, 2010. "Social Security and the Age of Retirement," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Ostrovsky, Yuri & Schellenberg, Grant, 2010. "Retirement-Related Highlights from the 2009 Canadian Financial Capability Survey," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2010026e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Hou, Feng, 2010. "Homeownership over the Life Course of Canadians: Evidence from Canadian Censuses of Population," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010325e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- John Bailey Jones & Eric French, 2010. "The Effects of Health Insurance and Self-Insurance on Retirement Behavior," Discussion Papers 10-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Fachinger, Uwe / UF, 2009. "New Forms of Employment and the Social Security System: The Case of Germany," MPRA Paper 19279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Janssen, Simon & Yang, Philip & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2010. "Training Participation of an Aging Workforce in an Internal Labor Market," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-447, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Joseph Friedman & Herbert E Phillips, 2010. "The Downside Risk of Postponing Social Security Benefits," DETU Working Papers 1008, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Bakshi, Sanjeev & Pathak, Prasanta, 2010. "Who works at older ages? the correlates of economic activity and temporal changes in their effects: evidences from India," MPRA Paper 23246, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2010.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Klaus Prettner, 2010. "Agglomeration processes in aging societies," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp131, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner, 2010. "Demographic change, growth and agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp132, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.