Economic associations among causes of species endangerment in the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 2008.
"Economic Growth and Threatened and Endangered Species Listings: A VAR Analysis,"
0801, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
- Catherine M. Chambers & Paul E. Chambers & John C. Whitehead, 2008. "Economic Growth and Threatened and Endangered Species Listings: A VAR Analysis," Working Papers 08-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Chamblee, John F. & Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken, Craig A., 2009. "Watershed development restrictions and land prices: Empirical evidence from southern Appalachia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 287-296, May.
- Christian Langpap & JunJie Wu, 2008. "Predicting the Effect of Land-Use Policies on Wildlife Habitat Abundance," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(2), pages 195-217, June.
- Langpap, Christian & Wu, JunJie, 2004. "Predicting The Effect Of Local Land Use Regulations On Biodiversity In The Western United States," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20038, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hascic, Ivan & Wu, JunJie, 2004. "Land Use And Watershed Health In The United States: An Empirical Assessment," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20303, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Juutinen, Artti & Mitani, Yohei & Mäntymaa, Erkki & Shoji, Yasushi & Siikamäki, Pirkko & Svento, Rauli, 2011. "Combining ecological and recreational aspects in national park management: A choice experiment application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1231-1239, April.
- Michael Nieswiadomy & David N. Laband, 2009. "Individual Species-State Analysis Of Natureserve'S "At-Risk" Categories: Hunting And Fishing'S Role," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(3), pages 390-401, July.
- Fisher, Brendan & Christopher, Treg, 2007. "Poverty and biodiversity: Measuring the overlap of human poverty and the biodiversity hotspots," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 93-101, April.
- Niraj, Shekhar K. & Dayal, Vikram & Krausman, Paul R., 2010. "Applying methodological pluralism to wildlife and the economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1610-1616, June.
- Bengston, David N. & Potts, Robert S. & Fan, David P. & Goetz, Edward G., 2005. "An analysis of the public discourse about urban sprawl in the United States: Monitoring concern about a major threat to forests," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 745-756, August.
- Lorena Ramírez-Restrepo & Carlos Andrés Cultid-Medina & Ian MacGregor-Fors, 2015. "How Many Butterflies Are There in a City of Circa Half a Million People?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-11, July.
- Adams, Cristina & Seroa da Motta, Ronaldo & Ortiz, Ramón Arigoni & Reid, John & Ebersbach Aznar, Cristina & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio, 2008. "The use of contingent valuation for evaluating protected areas in the developing world: Economic valuation of Morro do Diabo State Park, Atlantic Rainforest, São Paulo State (Brazil)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 359-370, June.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; biodiversity; endangered species;
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .