Forecasting Money Supply in India: Remaining Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haque, Nadeem ul & Mirakhor, Abbas, 1999. "The Design of Instruments For Government Finance in An Islamic Economy," MPRA Paper 56028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "The Design of Instruments for Government Finance in an Islamic Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/54, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest Rate; Forecast; Money Supply; Assets; Deregulation; Market;
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-06-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FOR-2010-06-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .