Report NEP-FOR-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Nazif Durmaz, 2010. "Bias Correction and Out-of-Sample Forecast Accuracy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2010-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Philip Hans Franses & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Combining Non-Replicable Forecasts," Working Papers in Economics 10/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Das, Rituparna, 2010. "Forecasting Money Supply in India: Remaining Policy Issues," MPRA Paper 22999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundholm, Michael, 2010. "Are Inflation Forecasts from Major Swedish Forecasters Biased?," Research Papers in Economics 2010:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Modeling and Forecasting Short-term Interest Rates: The Benefits of Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging," Textos para discussão 570, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).