Broadband infrastructure: The regulatory framework, market transparency and risk-sharing partnerships are the key factors
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband; telecommunications; Infrastructure; investment; financing;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .