Report NEP-PPM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heng, Stefan, 2010. "Broadband infrastructure: The regulatory framework, market transparency and risk-sharing partnerships are the key factors," MPRA Paper 22909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo & Marco Ventura, 2010. "Sharing Risk Through Concession Contracts," CEIS Research Paper 166, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Nada Kobeissi, 2010. "Role of Governance and Institutional Environment in Affecting Cross Border M&As, Alliances and Project Financing: Evidence from Emerging Markets," CEIS Research Paper 156, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2010. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," CEIS Research Paper 155, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Bigio, Saki, 2010. "Liquidity Shocks and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2010-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.