Foreign Direct Investment: Analysis of Aggregate Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- John M. Mulvey & Hercules Vladimirou, 1992. "Stochastic Network Programming for Financial Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1642-1664, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1992. "Asymptotically Optimal Portfolios," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 131-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatica, Serena, 2009.
"Taxation and the quality of institutions: asymmetric effects on FDI,"
24179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
- Serena Fatica, 2010. "Taxation and the Quality of Institutions: Asymmetric Effects on FDI," Taxation Papers 21, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Martijn J. Burger & Elena I. Ianchovichina, 2017.
"Surges and stops in greenfield and M&A FDI flows to developing countries: analysis by mode of entry,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(2), pages 411-432, May.
- Burger, Martijn J. & Ianchovichina, Elena I., 2014. "Surges and stops in FDI flows to developing countries : does the mode of entry make a difference ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6771, The World Bank.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2007. "Productivity and Taxes as Drivers of FDI," NBER Working Papers 13094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009.
"Financial choice in a non-Ricardian model of trade,"
Working Paper Series
2009-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Katheryn Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2010. "Financial Choice in a Non-Ricardian Model of Trade," Working Papers 109, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "Financial Choice in a Non-Ricardian Model of Trade," NBER Working Papers 15528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct investment; Foreign Portfolio Investment;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .