Earthquake Risk and Earthquake Catastrophe Insurance for the People's Republic of China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene Gurenko & Rodney Lester & Olivier Mahul & Serap Oguz Gonulal, 2006. "Earthquake Insurance in Turkey : History of the Turkish Catastrophe Insurance Pool," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7142.
- World Bank, 2009. "China," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28153, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsearthquake insurance; China; earthquake risk; Wenchuan earthquake; catastrophe insurance;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-03-28 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-03-28 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2010-03-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.