Can consumers bank on mergers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Schooler, 1971. "Bias Phenomena Attendant to the Marketing of Foreign Goods in the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 2(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, May.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
- Maria Luz Loureiro & Jill J. McCluskey, 2000. "Assessing consumer response to protected geographical identification labeling," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 309-320.
- C M Costanzo & W C Halperin & N D Gale & G D Richardson, 1982. "An alternative method for assessing goodness-of-fit for logit models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(7), pages 963-971, July.
- Johny K Johansson & Ilkka A Ronkainen & Michael R Czinkota, 1994. "Negative Country-of-Origin Effects: The Case of the New Russia," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(1), pages 157-176, March.
- C M Costanzo & W C Halperin & N D Gale & G D Richardson, 1982. "An Alternative Method for Assessing Goodness-of-Fit for Logit Models," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(7), pages 963-971, July.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 1998. "Quality expectations, reputation, and price," MPRA Paper 9774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbank mergers banking scale economies; monopoly prices; too big to fail; monopoly prices; Canadian banking;
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.