Conditioning prices on search behaviour
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2010.
"Exploding offers and buy-now discounts,"
22531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," Working Papers 11-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 575, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2010. "Exploding offers and buy-now discounts," MPRA Paper 24849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2010. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_44, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak, 2011. "Consumer Search Markets with Costly Second Visits," Vienna Economics Papers 1102, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2015.
"Markets for leaked information,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change
SP II 2015-305, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2016. "Markets for leaked information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-305r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Huck, Steffen & Schmid, Julia & Wallace, Brian, 2013. "Price framing," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-314, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Anton Sobolev, 2015.
"Non‐Reservation Price Equilibrium and Search without Priors,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(584), pages 887-909, May.
- Alexei N. Parakhonyak & Anton Sobolev, 2014. "Non-Reservation Price Equilibria And Search Without Priors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 69/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ş. Akın & Brennan Platt, 2014.
"A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 101-133, January.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer search; oligopoly; price discrimination; high-pressure selling; exploding offers; costly recall;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2010-01-23 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.