Age-appropriate information technology on the advance: Putting paid to olden times
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdemographics; technology; ICT; e-Health; games; AAL; assistance systems;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-16 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2010-01-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .