The e-learning benefits in the Romanian business environment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vatuiu Teodora & Popeanga Vasile Nicolae, 2009. "The E-Learning Benefits In The Romanian Business Environment," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1089-1092, May.
More about this item
Keywordse-Learning benefits; e-Learning platform; blended learning; business environment;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .