Meritocratic Aspects Concerning Performance Evaluation in the Public Sector - A Case Study for Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2010.
"Meritocratic Aspects Concerning Civil Servant Career. Comparative Study In Central and Eastern European Countries,"
22431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2010.
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2010. "Meritocratic aspects concerning civil servant career. Comparative study in Central and Eastern European Countries," Apas Papers 44, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Matei, Lucica, 2006. "Management of Civil Service Professionalisation in the Knowledge-based Society. Legal and Institutional Framework," MPRA Paper 19997, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2009.
More about this item
Keywordscivil service; meritocracy; bureaucracy; performance;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .