Meritocratic aspects concerning civil servant career. Comparative study in Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei, Ani & Popa, Florin, 2010. "Meritocratic Aspects Concerning Civil Servant Career. Comparative Study In Central and Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 22431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matei, Ani & Matei, Lucica, 2007. "Meritocratic Aspects Concerning Performance Evaluation in the Public Sector - A Case Study for Romania," MPRA Paper 18940, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2008.
- Lucica Matei, 2009. "Romanian Public Management Reform. Theoretical and empirical studies. Volume 2 - Civil service," Economics Books, The Economica Publishing House, edition 1, volume 2, number 02.
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2008. "Statistic instruments for performance evaluation in the public sector. A case study for Romania," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 5(1), pages 35-52, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMeritocracy; Civil Servants; IQ;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .