New approaches regarding business combinations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teodora Barbu & Georgeta Vintila, 2007. "The Consolidation on Banking Supervision in the Context of a Pan European Banking System," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(3(508)), pages 53-60, March.
- Miru, Oana Maria & Hetes-Gavra, Roxana & Nicolescu, Ana Cristina, 2008. "Applying Basel II Requirements in Romania," MPRA Paper 12613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bogdan Firtescu, 2007. "Actual stage of development for basel ii and effects on romanian financial system soundness," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 54, pages 83-88, November.
- Andreas Jobst, 2007. "Consistent Quantitative Operational Risk Measurement and Regulation; Challenges of Model Specification, Data Collection and Loss Reporting," IMF Working Papers 07/254, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordscontrol; acquisition method; fair value; non-controlling interest; goodwill;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.