L'Articulation Des Modes De Production Chez Georg Elwert
[The Concept Of Articulation Of Modes Of Production In The Works Of Professor Georg Elwert]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranan D. Kuperman, 2003. "The Effect of Domestic and Foreign Pressure on Israeli Decisions To Use Limited Military Force," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 40(6), pages 677-694, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:88:y:1994:i:03:p:577-592_09 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMODE DE PRODUCTION ECONOMIE PAYSANNE ETAT ET PAYSANS AFRIQUE BENIN;
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .