Report NEP-HIS-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Galenson, 2009. "The Greatest Photographers of the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David S. Jacks & Christopher M. Meissner & Dennis Novy, 2009. "Trade Booms, Trade Busts, and Trade Costs," NBER Working Papers 15267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2009. "The Price of Degenerate Art," Working Papers CEB 09-031.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:pri:cpanda:1170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sameeha Sheth, 2009. "The Process of European Spatial Development in Austria: The Case of Gürtel Revitalization Project, Vienna," NEURUS papers neurusp142, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Ahohounkpanzon, Michel, 2009.
"L'Articulation Des Modes De Production Chez Georg Elwert
[The Concept Of Articulation Of Modes Of Production In The Works Of Professor Georg Elwert]," MPRA Paper 16804, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00372205_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore