Recensione a Muhammad Yunus - "Un mondo senza povertà" (2008)
[Book review to Muhammad Yunus - "Creating a world without poverty" (2008)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru, 1995. "A note on non-essential players in multi-choice cooperative games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 424-432.
More about this item
KeywordsMuhammad Yunus; Social Business; Corporate Social Responsibility; Grameen Bank;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .