Iowa’s Historic Preservation and Cultural and Entertainment District Tax Credit Program Evaluation Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gareth Shaw & Andrew Alexander, 2008. "British co-operative societies as retail innovators: Interpreting the early stages of the self-service revolution," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 251-252.
- Howard Cox & Simon Mowatt, 2002. "The firm in the Information Age: organizational responses to technological change in the processed foods sector," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 135-158, February.
- Encarnación, José Antonio Miranda, 2004. "La Comisión Nacional de Productividad Industrial y la «americanización» de la industria del calzado en España," Revista de Historia Económica, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 637-668, December.
- Gareth Shaw & Andrew Alexander, 2008. "British co-operative societies as retail innovators: Interpreting the early stages of the self-service revolution," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 62-78.
- John Fernie, 1997. "Retail Change and Retail Logistics in the United Kingdom: Past Trends and Future Prospects," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 383-396, July.
- Andrew Alexander, 2008. "Format development and retail change: supermarket retailing and the London Co-operative Society," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 489-508.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Tax Credit; Tax Policy; State and Local Governement; Public Subsidy;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-04-25 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-04-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .