Informatics systems used to increase the efficiency of the activity within public administration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Teodora, Vatuiu, 2008. "Informatics systems used to increase the efficiency of the activity within public administration," MPRA Paper 12329, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Dec 2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vãtuiu Teodora & Tarcã Naiana & Udricã Mioara & Popeangã Vasile Nicolae, 2010. "Increasing Efficiency Of Electronic Public Services To Citizens And Businesses In Connection With The Implementation Of Integrated Electronic Solutions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 838-843, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinformatics systems; the efficiency; public administration;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .