Impact evaluation: the experience of the Independent Evaluation Group of the World Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Judy L. Baker, 2000. "Evaluating the Impact of Development Projects on Poverty : A Handbook for Practitioners," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13949.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Elbers & Jan Willem Gunning, 2014.
"Evaluation of Development Programs: Randomized Controlled Trials or Regressions?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(3), pages 432-445.
- Elbers, Chris & Gunning, Jan Willem, 2013. "Evaluation of development programs : randomized controlled trials or regressions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6587, The World Bank.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:hammer_its_all_about_me is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2014.
"Impact Evaluation of Development Programmes and Policies: Experiences from Viet Nam,"
60919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Development Programmes and Policies: Experiences from Viet Nam," Working Papers 2015-620, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Barbetta, Gian Paolo & Canino, Paolo & Cima, Stefano, 2015. "The impact of energy audits on energy efficiency investment of public owners. Evidence from Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 1199-1209.
- Akter, Shaheen & Fu, Xiaolan, 2012. "Impact of Mobile Telephone on the Quality and Speed of Agricultural Extension Services Delivery: Evidence from the Rural India," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126798, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2012.
"It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ('e') to Crawl the Design Space,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
104, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pritchett, Lant & Samji, Salimah & Hammer, Jeffrey, 2013. "It's All about MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ("e") to Crawl the Design Space," Working Paper Series rwp13-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lant Pritchett & Salimah Samji & Jeffrey Hammer, 2012. "It’s All About MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning (‘e’) to Crawl the Design Space," CID Working Papers 249, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Lant Pritchett & Salimah Samji & Jeffrey Hammer, 2012. "It's All About MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning ('e') to Crawl the Design Space," Working Papers 1399, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2013. "Impact Evaluation of Remittances for Pakistan: Propensity Score Matching Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 52(1), pages 17-44.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2008. "An Impact Evaluation of India's Second and Third Andhra Pradesh Irrigation Projects : A Case of Poverty Reduction with Low Economic Returns," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6521.
- Arni, Patrick, 2012. "Kausale Evaluation von Pilotprojekten: Die Nutzung von Randomisierung in der Praxis," IZA Standpunkte 52, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas, Ranjeeta & Jones, Andrew M & Squire, Lyn, 2010. "Methods for Evaluating Innovative Health Programs (EIHP): A Multi-Country Study," MPRA Paper 29402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lant Pritchett & Salimah Samji & Jeffrey Hammer, 2013. "It‘s All About MeE: Using Structured Experiential Learning (“e”) to Crawl the Design Space," Working Papers 322, Center for Global Development.
More about this item
KeywordsImpact evaluation; aid effectiveness; World Bank;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .