A Strong Invariance Principle for Associated Random Fields
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dabrowski, AndréRobert, 1985. "A functional law of the iterated logarithm for associated sequences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 209-212, July.
- Burton, Robert M. & Dabrowski, AndréRobert & Dehling, Herold, 1986. "An invariance principle for weakly associated random vectors," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 301-306, December.
More about this item
Keywordsstrong invariance principle; associated random fields; blocking technique; quantile transform.;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:0172005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .