The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on the Host Country Economic Growth - Theory and Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rosa Forte & Rui Moura, 2013. "The Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Host Country'S Economic Growth: Theory And Empirical Evidence," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 58(03), pages 1-28.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Mello, Luiz R, Jr, 1999.
"Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 133-151, January.
- L.R. de Mello Jr., 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment-Led Growth: Evidence from Time Series and Panel Data," Studies in Economics 9615, School of Economics, University of Kent.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efobi, Uchenna & Asongu, Simplice & Okafor, Chinelo & Tchamyou, Vanessa & Tanankem, Belmondo, 2016.
"Diaspora Remittance Inflow, Financial Development and the Industrialisation of Africa,"
76121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efobi Uchenna & Simplice Asongu & Chinelo Okafor & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Diaspora Remittance Inflow, Financial Development and the Industrialisation of Africa," Working Papers 16/037, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:4:p:189-212 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yılmaz Akyüz, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment, Investment Agreements, and Economic Development: Myths and Realities," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Dan PIRLOGEANU & Mihaela PANAIT (TANASE), 2017. "The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investments On The Small And Medium Sized Enterprises In Romania," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 69(1), pages 119-128, April.
- Hassan, Mai, 2017. "The impact of the shadow economy on aid and economic development nexus in Egypt," MPRA Paper 80990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgeta Ilie, 2014. "Positive Versus Negative Effects of Foreign Direct Investments on Host Countries," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(4), pages 162-166, December.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:05:n:s0217590815500678 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Economic Growth; Literature Survey;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .