Report NEP-FDG-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero, 2010. "Total public debt and growth in developing countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 44, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Antonio, Paradiso, 2010. "How to offset the negative trend growth rate in the Italian economy?," MPRA Paper 26421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson & Daniel M. Sturm, 2010. "Political Competition, Policy and Growth: Theory and Evidence from the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp1009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2010. "Determinants of the long-run growth rate in the South-Asian countries," MPRA Paper 26493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2010. "The Trade–Growth Relationship in Israel Revisited: Evidence from Annual Data, 1960-2004," MPRA Paper 26344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger, 2010. "Knowledge and Growth in the Very Long-Run," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-459, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rui Moura & Rosa Forte, 2010. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on the Host Country Economic Growth - Theory and Empirical Evidence," FEP Working Papers 390, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2010. "Local and Global Externalities, Environmental Policies and Growth," Working Papers 2010-15, BC3.
- Mario Holzner, 2010. "Inequality, Growth and Public Spending in Central, East and Southeast Europe," wiiw Working Papers 71, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2010. "How Much Do Educational Outcomes Matter in OECD Countries?," NBER Working Papers 16515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2010. "The History Augmented Solow model," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-460, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tsoukis, Christopher & Tournemaine, Frederic, 2010. "Status in a canonical macro model: labour supply, growth, and inequality," MPRA Paper 26480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feicht, Robert & Stummer, Wolfgang, 2010. "Complete closed-form solution to a stochastic growth model and corresponding speed of economic recovery," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 05/2010, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.