Remittances and Investments at the Household Level in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Irfan, 2011. "Remittances and Poverty Linkages in Pakistan: Evidence and Some Suggestions for Further Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:78, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Muhammad Irfan, 2010. "A Review of the Labour Market Research at PIDE 1957-2009," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2010:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, December.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2013. "Impact Evaluation of Remittances for Pakistan: Propensity Score Matching Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 52(1), pages 17-44.
- Naushin Mahmood, 2009. "Population and Development Demographic Research at PIDE," PIDE Books, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, number 2009:1 edited by Rashid Amjad & Aurangzeb A. Hashmi, December.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2010. "Remittances and Household Welfare: A Case Study of Pakistan," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 194, Asian Development Bank.
- Zafar Iqbal & Abdus Sattar, 2005. "The Contribution of Workers’Remittances to Economic Growth in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2005:187, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:1999:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .