Does economic empowerment protect women against domestic violence? Evidence from the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orville Jose C. Solon & Raul V. Fabella & Joseph J. Capuno, 2001. "Is Local Development Good Politics? Local Development Expenditures and the Re-election of Governors in the Philippines for 1992, 1995 and 1998," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 200104, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Jan Werner, 2012. "International perspective for a sound intergovernmental finance system in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 149-178, June.
- Benjamin E. Diokno, 2012. "Fiscal decentralization after 20 years: What have we learned? Where do we go from here?," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 9-26, June.
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamal, Haroon, 2017. "Explaining Spousal Physical Violence through Dimensions of Women Empowerment: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 83414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic empowerment; domestic violence; Philippines;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-15 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phs:dpaper:201305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reuben T. Campos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seupdph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .