Economic Policies and Philippine Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fumihide Takeuchi & Takehiko Hagino, 1998. "Intersectoral resource allocation and its impact on economic development in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1883, The World Bank.
- Roumasset, James, 1992. "INVESTING in Agriculturally-Led Growth: The Philippine Case," MPRA Paper 14847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soriano, Ma. Cecilia G., 1990. "Classifying the Economy into Traded or Nontraded Sectors," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1990 Vol. XVII No. 2-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nuqui, Wilfredo G. & Bernal, Norma B. & Quimbo, Victoria V. & Tayzon, Florence M., 1987. "The Philippines: External Shocks, Adjustment Policies and Impact on Selected Development Concerns, 1973-1985," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1987 Vol. XIV No. 1-h, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Intal, Ponciano & Balisacan, Arsenio M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in the Philippines," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48477, World Bank.
- Pray, Carl E., 1986. "Agricultural Research and Technology Transfer by the Private Sector in the Philippines," Reports 7524, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M., 1991. "Linkages, Poverty and Income Distribution," Working Papers WP 1991-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture sector; economic reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1983-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.