Toward Informed Regulatory Conversations and Improved Regulatory Regime in the Philippines: Logistics Sector and Trade Facilitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Navarro, Adoracion M., 2012. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization and Economic Integration on the Logistics Industry: Maritime Transport and Freight Forwarders," Discussion Papers DP 2012-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Fillone, Alexis M. & Tiglao, Noriel C. & Salazar, Christine Ruth & Madriaga, Cherry Ann & Arbo, Maria Diyina Gem, 2015. "A System-wide Study of the Logistics Industry in the Greater Capital Region," Discussion Papers DP 2015-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmaritime transport; customs; regulation; trade facilitation; logistics; ASEAN Economic Community (AEC); air transport; land transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2013-12-15 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.