Toward Informed Regulatory Conversations and Improved Regulatory Regime in the Philippines: Logistics Sector and Trade Facilitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Navarro, Adoracion M., 2012. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization and Economic Integration on the Logistics Industry: Maritime Transport and Freight Forwarders," Discussion Papers DP 2012-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E. & Llanto, Gilberto M. & Fillone, Alexis M. & Tiglao, Noriel C. & Salazar, Christine Ruth & Madriaga, Cherry Ann & Arbo, Maria Diyina Gem, 2015. "A System-wide Study of the Logistics Industry in the Greater Capital Region," Discussion Papers DP 2015-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmaritime transport; customs; regulation; trade facilitation; logistics; ASEAN Economic Community (AEC); air transport; land transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2013-12-15 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2013-12-15 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .