Report NEP-TRE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Björklund, Gunilla & Mortazavi , Reza, 2013. "Influences of infrastructure and attitudes to health on value of travel time savings in bicycle journeys," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:35, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Navarro, Adoracion M. & Detros, Keith C. & Ortiz, Ma. Kristina P., 2013. "Toward Informed Regulatory Conversations and Improved Regulatory Regime in the Philippines: Logistics Sector and Trade Facilitation," Discussion Papers DP 2013-47, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2013. "Urban Density and Climate Change: A STIRPAT Analysis using City-level Data," MPRA Paper 52089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bonneau & Danièle Patier, 2013. "Compréhension du fonctionnement du marché des transports. Analyse comparative de la compétitivité des entreprises," Working Papers halshs-00911285, HAL.
- Sambracos, Evangelos & Ramfou, Irene, 2013. "The effect of freight transport time changes on the performance of manufacturing companies," MPRA Paper 51842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs, 2013. "Biofuel mandate versus favourable taxation of electric cars. The case of Norway," Discussion Papers 745, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lucas W. Davis, 2013. "The Economic Cost of Global Fuel Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 19736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Pedro Pontes & Joana Pais, 2013. "Coordination and Development," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/29, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Geir H. Bjertnæs, 2013. "Are tax exemptions for electric cars an efficient climate policy measure?," Discussion Papers 743, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & R. Lestage, "undated". "Level of Access and Infrastructure Investment in Network Industries," Working Paper 85926, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Helena Garcia Romero & Laura Calderon Etter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Fuel Subsidies in Colombia," OECD Environment Working Papers 61, OECD Publishing.