Assessment of the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the Reforestation Program of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ancog, Rico C. & Florece, Leonardo M. & Nicopior, Ozzy Boy, 2016. "Fire occurrence and fire mitigation strategies in a grassland reforestation area in the Philippines," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 35-45.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2015. "Nongovernment Reforestation in the Philippines: Review, Analysis, and Ways Forward," Research Paper Series DP 2015-49, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2015. "Nongovernment Reforestation in the Philippines: Review, Analysis, and Ways Forward," Discussion Papers DP 2015-49, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; zero-based budgeting; Department of Environment and Natural Resources; National Greening Program; Caraga Region; reforestation; reforestation programs; reforestation laws;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2013-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .