Irregular Migration from Cambodia: Characteristics, Challenges, and Regulatory Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharma, Rasadhika & Nguyen, Thanh Tung & Grote, Ulrike & Nguyen, Trung Thanh, 2016. "Changing Livelihoods in Rural Cambodia: Evidence from panel household data in Stung Treng," Working Papers 234557, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Naomi HATSUKANO, 2015. "Improving the Regulatory and Support Environment for Migrant Workers for Greater Productivity, Competitiveness, and Social Welfare in ASEAN," Working Papers DP-2015-76, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
Keywordsirregular migration; abuse and exploitation; sending and receiving countries; recruitment agency; malpractice; human trafficking; international cooperation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2012-01-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2012-01-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2011-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .