How Are Government Hospitals Performing? A Study of Resource Management in DOH-retained Hospitals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rouselle F. Lavado & Abigail Barbara Sanglay-Dunleavy & Jeanette Jimenez & Yasuhiko Matsuda, 2010. "How Are Government Hospitals Performing? A Study of Resource Management in DOH-retained Hospitals," Microeconomics Working Papers 22807, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar Shah, 2006.
"A Practitioner´s Guide to Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers,"
Revista de Economía y Estadística,
Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(2), pages 128-186, July.
- Shah, Anwar, 2006. "A practitioner's guide to intergovernmental fiscal transfers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4039, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Philippines : Filipino Report Card on Pro-Poor Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14022, The World Bank.
- Douglass C. North & John Joseph Wallis & Barry R. Weingast, 2006. "A Conceptual Framework for Interpreting Recorded Human History," NBER Working Papers 12795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picazo, Oscar F. & Ho, Beverly Lorraine C. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Pantig, Ida Marie T., 2015. "A Critical Analysis of Purchasing of Health Services in the Philippines: A Case Study of PhilHealth," Discussion Papers DP 2015-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Picazo, Oscar F. & Ho, Beverly Lorraine C. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Pantig, Ida Marie T., 2015. "A Critical Analysis of Purchasing of Health Services in the Philippines: A Case Study of PhilHealth," Research Paper Series DP 2015-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bontile, Honey Loveleen R., 2013. "Performance of DOH-Retained Hospitals in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2013-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshealth sector; health expenditures; health care; health facilities; hospitals; health care reform; health care financing; health management; health service delivery; Philippines; health; health funds;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .