How Are Government Hospitals Performing? A Study of Resource Management in DOH-retained Hospitals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lavado, Rouselle F. & Sanglay-Dunleavy, Abigail Barbara & Matsuda, Yasuhiko & Jimenez, Jeanette F., 2010. "How Are Government Hospitals Performing? A Study of Resource Management in DOH-retained Hospitals," Discussion Papers DP 2010-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picazo, Oscar F. & Ho, Beverly Lorraine C. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Pantig, Ida Marie T., 2015. "A Critical Analysis of Purchasing of Health Services in the Philippines: A Case Study of PhilHealth," Discussion Papers DP 2015-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Picazo, Oscar F. & Ho, Beverly Lorraine C. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Pantig, Ida Marie T., 2015. "A Critical Analysis of Purchasing of Health Services in the Philippines: A Case Study of PhilHealth," Research Paper Series DP 2015-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Bontile, Honey Loveleen R., 2013. "Performance of DOH-Retained Hospitals in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2013-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; health care; health sector; health care financing; health care reform; health expenditures; health facilities; health funds; health management; health services delivery; hospitals;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.