The Social and Economic Impact of Philippine International Labor Migration and Remittances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:411228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamunopriye J. Agiobenebo, 2004. "Market Structure, Concentration Indices and Welfare Cost," Industrial Organization 0406011, EconWPA.
- Ducanes, Geoffrey. & Abella, Manolo I., 2008. "Labour shortage responses in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia : a review and evaluation," ILO Working Papers 994112283402676, International Labour Organization.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Pernia, Ernesto M., 1999. "Population Growth and Economic Development in the Philippines: What Has Been the Experience and What Must Be Done?," Discussion Papers DP 1999-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Gonzales, Kathrina G., 2013.
"Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN: Themes from a Six-Country Study,"
DP 2013-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Aniceto Orbeta, Jr. & Kathrina Gonzales, 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN : Themes from a Six-Country Study," Labor Economics Working Papers 23422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aniceto Orbeta, Jr. & Kathrina Gonzales, 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration in ASEAN : Themes from a Six-Country Study," Governance Working Papers 23422, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Daniela Nepote & Roberta Ricucci, 2011. "Banks Meet Immigrants: A New Actor Fostering Socio-Economic Integration?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p552, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; international labor migration; social and economic impact;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-01-10 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-10 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .