Innovations as Response to Failures in Rural Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series rwp04-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yap, Josef T., 2005. "Economic Integration and Regional Cooperation in East Asia: A Pragmatic View," Discussion Papers DP 2005-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; rural finance; innovation; institutional innovation; products innovation; process innovation; systemic level of innovation; scarcity of collateral; leasing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-05-12 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2007-05-12 (Microfinance)
- NEP-TID-2007-05-12 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2006-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .