Report NEP-TID-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Güth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Competition in product design: An experiment exploring innovation behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nicholas Bloom & Mark Schankerman & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Identifying Technology Spillovers and Product Market Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 13060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luís Cabral & Thomas Ross, 2007. "Are Sunk Costs a Barrier to Entry?," Working Papers 19, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," NBER Working Papers 13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Multinational Firms and Innovation: The Role of R&D Collaboration, Markets and Ownership," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 90, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & LaviÃ±a, Gabrielle Roanne, 2006. "Innovations as Response to Failures in Rural Financial Markets," Discussion Papers DP 2006-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ulrich Witt & Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Knowledge and its Economic Characteristics - A Conceptual Clarification," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.