Russia-EU28 and Russia-China trade interdependence vs. the competitiveness of the Russian economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordstrade interdependence; competitiveness; competitive advantages; Russia; European Union; China;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- P45 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - International Linkages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2017-06-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CNA-2017-06-04 (China)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-INT-2017-06-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2017-06-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2017:no25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .