WTO General Council Decision of July 31, 2004: Interpreting from Bangladesh Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davey, William J, 2000. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 15-18, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO-General Council; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-11-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2005-11-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .