Report NEP-SEA-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2005-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:qld:uqeaer:05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Owen A O'Donnell & Furio C. Rosati & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2004. "Health Effects of Child Work: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," CEIS Research Paper 53, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Fozia Nisha & Biman C Prasad, 2005. "The Effects of Life Expectancy on Fiji's Output: A Time Series Approach from 1970 to 2002," Macroeconomics 0511010, EconWPA.
- B Bhaskara Rao & Rup Singh, 2005. "A Cointegration And Error Correction Approach To Demand For Money In Fiji: 1971-2002," Macroeconomics 0511012, EconWPA.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "Testing Permanent Income Hypothesis for Fiji," Macroeconomics 0511013, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ilo:empstr:2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2005. "WTO General Council Decision of July 31, 2004: Interpreting from Bangladesh Perspective," CPD Working Paper 46, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Uttam Kumar Deb & Fahmida Khatun & Ananya Raihan, 2005. "Road to Hong Kong Ministerial of the WTO: Anticipating the “First Approximations” from Bangladesh Perspective," CPD Working Paper 49, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).