TRIPS and the Pharmaceutical Industry in Bangladesh: Towards a National Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 263-290.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, 2007. "Effects of Proposed Free Trade Agreement between India and Bangladesh," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, vol. 8(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
Trade Working Papers
22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," CPD Working Paper 61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Sawhney Aparna & Kumar Rajiv, 2008. "Rejuvenating SAARC: The Strategic Payoffs for India," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Prabir De & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2007. "Deepening IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â€œBangladesh Economic Cooperation : Challenges and Opportunities," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22098, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property; TRIPS; Pharmaceutical Industry; Bangladesh;
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .