Firms’ Innovation, Constrains and Productivity: the Case of Peru
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsScience; technology and innovation; labor productivity and technological innovation; CDM model.;
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-12-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-12-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2014-12-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2014-12-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcp:pucwps:wp00382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depucpe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .