Conflicting Claims in the Eurozone? Austerity’s Myopic Logic and the Need for a European Federal Union in a post-Keynesian Eurozone Center-Periphery Model (New Version)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseurozone debt crisis; post-Keynesian center-periphery model;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .