Digitalization and the performance of micro and small enterprises in Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdigital technology; internet; micro and small enterprises; productivity; exports;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2019-06-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2019-06-24 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PAY-2019-06-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2019-06-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2019-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prema-chandra Athukorala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.