Voluntary Private Health Care Insurance Among the Over Fifties in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of SHARE Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anikó Bíró, 2014. "Supplementary private health insurance and health care utilization of people aged 50+," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 501-524, March.
- Ercolani, Valerio & Pavoni, Nicola, 2014. "The Precautionary Saving Effect of Government Consumption," CEPR Discussion Papers 10067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2015.
"To Love or to Pay: Savings and Health Care in Older Age,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(1), pages 254-299.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-11-04 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-04 (European Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2008-11-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-04 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-11-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.