Report NEP-AGE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Bernardi & Pascal Hetze, 2008. "Premise to the Rostock debate on demographic change "Should governments in Europe push much more aggressively for gender equality to raise fertility?"," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-002, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:08092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta Barbi, 2008. "Regularities and deviations in mortality trends of the developed world," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00279651_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Ludwig & Michael Reiter, 2008. "Sharing Demographic Risk â€“ Who is Afraid of the Baby Bust?," MEA discussion paper series 08166, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Gabriele Doblhammer-Reiter & Kaare Christensen, 2008. "Exogenous determinants of early-life conditions, and mortality later in life," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dmitri A. Jdanov & Domantas Jasilionis & Eugeny L. Soroko & Roland Rau & James W. Vaupel, 2008. "Beyond the Kannisto-Thatcher Database on Old Age Mortality: an assessment of data quality at advanced ages," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-013, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Omar Paccagnella & Vincenzo Rebba & Guglielmo Weber, 2008. "Voluntary Private Health Care Insurance Among the Over Fifties in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of SHARE Data," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0086, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00270290_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:paris1:halshs-00285040_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Felder & Andreas Werblow & Peter Zweifel, 2008. "Do Red Herrings Swim in Circles? – Controlling for the Endogeneity of Time to Death," Ruhr Economic Papers 0073, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.