Economic Growth, Economic Reform anf Rising Inequality in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uchimura, Hiroko, 2005. "Influence of Social Institutions on Inequality in China," IDE Discussion Papers 26, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bishop, John A. & Chiou, Jong-Rong, 2004. "Economic transformation and earnings inequality in China and Taiwan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 549-562, June.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2013. "Economic Reform and Productivity Convergence in China," MPRA Paper 50810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; INCOME ; INEQUALITY ; CHINA;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:99210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .