On the Measurement of Harmony in Normal Form Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger B. Myerson & Robert J. Weber, 1988. "A Theory of Voting Equilibria," Discussion Papers 782, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Franklin, Mark & Niemi, Richard & Whitten, Guy, 1994. "The Two Faces of Tactical Voting," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(04), pages 549-557, October.
- David P. Myatt, 2000. "The New Theory of Strategic Voting," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1586, Econometric Society.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:01:p:102-114_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:62:y:1968:i:01:p:25-42_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niemi, Richard & Whitten, Guy & Franklin, Mark, 1993. "People Who Live in Glass Houses: A Response to Evans and Heath's Critique of our Note on Tactical Voting," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(04), pages 549-553, October.
- Evans, Geoffrey & Heath, Anthony, 1993. "A Tactical Error in the Analysis of Tactical Voting: A Response to Niemi, Whitten and Franklin," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 131-137, January.
More about this item
Keywordsgame harmony; game classification; framing effects; social dilemmas.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .