Un modelo de geomarketing para la localización de supermercados: diseño y aplicación práctica
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rafael Suárez VEGA & José Luis Gutiérrez ACUNA & Manuel Rodríguez DÍAZ, 2015. "Spatial Analysis Of Consumer Behavior In A Food Products Market," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 25-42, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGeomarketing; Supermercados; Localización; SIG; Modelo MCI;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovr:docfra:1301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Santiago Gonzalez) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfovies.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .