Regional Convergence in Canada and the United States: Does the Border Matter?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Dupont, Diane P., 1990. "Rent dissipation in restricted access fisheries," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 26-44, July.
- Dupont, D.P., 1994. "Limited Entry Fishing Programs: Theory and Canadian Practice," Working Papers 1994-7, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Paul C. Missios & Charles Plourde, 1996. "The Canada-European Union Turbot War: A Brief Game Theoretic Analysis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 144-150, June.
- Barston, Ronald, 1995. "United Nations Conference on straddling and highly migratory fish stocks," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 159-166.
- Grafton, R.Q. & squires, D. & Kirkley, J., 1995. "Turning the Tide? Private Property Rights and the Crisis of Fisheries Management," Working Papers 9505e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lane, Daniel E., 1989. "Operational research and fisheries management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 229-242, October.
- Pearse, Peter H. & Walters, Carl J., 1992. "Harvesting regulation under quota management systems for ocean fisheries : Decision making in the face of natural variability, weak information, risks and conflicting incentives," Marine Policy, Elsevier, pages 167-182.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Dale Squires & James E. Kirkley, 1996. "Private Property Rights And Crises In World Fisheries: Turning The Tide?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 90-99, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMIGRATION ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:9710e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.