A Empirical Investigation of Exchange Rates and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wali Ullah & Yoshihiko Tsukuda & Yasumasa Matsuda, 2012. "Term Structure Forecasting of Government Bond Yields with Latent and Macroeconomic Factors: Does Macroeconomic Factors Imply Better Out-of-Sample Forecasts?," TERG Discussion Papers 287, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Hyoung-Seok Lim & Masao Ogaki, 2013.
"A Theory of Exchange Rates and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 74-87, February.
- Masao Ogaki, 1999. "A Theory of Exchange Rates and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 99-19, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Hyoung-Seok Lim & Masao Ogaki, 2003. "A Theory of Exchange Rates and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," RCER Working Papers 504, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ogaki, Masao & Santaella, Julio A., 2000.
"The exchange rate and the term structure of interest rates in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 135-155, October.
- Masao Ogaki & Julio Santaella, 1999. "The Exchange Rate and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Mexico," Working Papers 99-21, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Shu Wu, 2007.
"Interest Rate Risk and the Forward Premium Anomaly in Foreign Exchange Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 423-442, March.
- Shu Wu, 2005. "Interest Rate Risk and the Forward Premium Anomaly in Foreign Exchange Markets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200519, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Antonia LÃPEZ VILLAVICENCIO & Josep Lluís RAYMOND BARA, 2008. "Short-Run And Long-Run Determinants Of The Real Exchange Rate In Mexico," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 52-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osu:osuewp:99-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.